The company structure of the BRZ at a glance.
The BRZ GmbH was outsourced from the Federal Ministry of Finance in 1997. Owner of the BRZ is the Republic of Austria, represented by the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs. As a limited liability company, the BRZ is managed in accordance with market principles and competes with companies in the IT sector.
The BRZ is a private limited company, which is 100% owned by the federal government. Shareholder is the Republic of Austria, represented by the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs.
- Dipl.-Ing. Michael Esterl, Chairman
- Mag. Georg Schöppl, Dep. Chairman
- Erich Albrechtowitz
- MMag.a Elisabeth Gruber
- Mag.a Tatjana Oppitz
- Mag.a Britta Tichy-Martin
- Helfried Steinbrugger, employee representative
- Christian Meidl, employee representative
- Ing. Monika Duffek, employee representative
- Mag. Markus Kaiser, CEO
- Mag. a Christine Sumper-Billinger, CFO
- Mag. a Beate Greilinger
- Claus Haiden
- Ing. Günther Lauer
- Mag. a Patrizia Pekarek