The company structure of the BRZ at a glance.
The BRZ GmbH was outsourced from the Federal Ministry of Finance in 1997. Owner of the BRZ is the Republic of Austria, represented by the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs. As a limited liability company, the BRZ is managed in accordance with market principles and competes with companies in the IT sector.
The BRZ is a private limited company, which is 100% owned by the federal government. Shareholder is the Republic of Austria, represented by the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs.
- Dr. Manuel Zahrer, Chairman
- Mag. Georg Schöppl, Dep. Chairman
- Erich Albrechtowitz
- MMag.a Elisabeth Gruber
- Mag.a Patricia Neumann
- Mag.a Britta Tichy-Martin
- Ing.in Monika Duffek, employee representative
- Christian Meidl, employee representative
- Helfried Steinbrugger, employee representative
- Ing. Roland Ledinger, CEO
- Mag.a Christine Sumper-Billinger, CFO
- Claus Haiden
- Ing. Günther Lauer
- Mag.a Patrizia Pekarek
- Christian Wadl, MSc
- Karin Wegscheider, MBA